2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Information in Chicago, IL
When it comes to a crossover that fits your family's lifestyle, Chevy Equinox is the way to go. Meticulous craftsmanship and upscale appointments will appeal to your stylish side. With an EPA–estimated 32 MPG highway, Equinox offers highway fuel economy its competitors can't beat1. With a highway driving range of up to 600 miles, Equinox beats Honda CR–V, Toyota RAV4 and even Ford Escape Hybrid2.
Ideal for families and friends on the go, Equinox seats five comfortably and offers the most rear–seat leg room in its class, along with advanced safety and security features for added peace of mind. Are you ready to cross over to Equinox?
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Specifications and Features
Base model features listed unless specified. For more features and available trims, please download the brochure or contact us.
- 1) The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
- 2) Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- 3) Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
- 4) Based on GM Compact Crossover segment and EPA estimates.
- 5) Requires available 18- or 19-inch aluminum wheels and Pioneer premium eight-speaker system. Not available in CA, CT, ME, MD, MA,NJ, NM, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to chevy.com/biofuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you. When running on E85 EPA est. MPG 17 city, 24 hwy. (FWD); 16 city, 22 hwy (AWD) when running on E85.
- 6) Maximum trailer ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped base vehicle, plus driver. See dealer for details.
- 7) Excludes spare tire.
- 8) Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- 9) Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
- 10) Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.
- 1) Not compatible with all devices.