2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Information in Chicago, IL
Sure, it looks good on a pedestal, but Camaro lives on the road. The open road, the closed track, the driveway, the highway – as long as there's pavement, Camaro owns it. So get out there and tear it up.
Take it out in the rain, the wind, the sun. Let it breathe. Feel the whip of the wind. The roar of the road under your rubber. With its awe-inspiring design, pulse-racing performance and impressive efficiency, Camaro is a forward-thinking machine that's meant to be driven. And loved.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Specifications and Features
Base model features listed unless otherwise specified. For more features and available trims, please download the brochure or contact us.
- 1) The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
- 2) Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
- 3) Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
- 4) Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- 5) Not compatible with all devices.
- 6) Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer for details.
- 7) Summer-only tires tend to wear faster and are more susceptible to damage from road hazards or curb impact than standard profile tires. This type of damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. You may want to get different tires if you expect to drive in winter conditions. See your dealer for proper tire selection.
- 8) Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- 9) iPod is a mobile digital device. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- 10) Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.